They’ve done it again.. our spa is always giving us some amazing advice to keep our minds clear and our bodies energized! These tips on getting through the holidays are certainly ones we will be partaking in. Call to book a massage with one of our talented therapists to keep you relaxed through the new year! Happy Holidays everyone!
RELAXATION TIPS FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- The holidays can be a stressful time of the year. When your mind is running havoc with parties to attend, finding that perfect gift and black Friday shopping … remember to breathe! Taking nice deep breaths will allow you to relax your mind and body. Hit the gym, even if it is a quick jog on the treadmill, if you can’t make it one day don’t beat yourself up. Just hit the gym the next day. Have a healthy snack before going to a holiday party. This way you will not fill up on the cheese platter we all know and love to splurge on.
Incorporating a massage for yourself keeps the energy flowing- although it is the time of year for gift giving be sure not to forget yourself.
MASSAGE CAN HELP YOUR OVERALL WELL-BEING.
- Massage is not only relaxing it extends well beyond the simply soothing touch, it is found to boost your overall health.
- It assists in lowering your stress hormone – cortisol and promotes sleep quality
- The Benefits Of Massage
- Decreased anxiety, greater energy, increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue, enhance immunity, releases endorphins, can relieve migraine pain
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation